Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Fear


I learned that life never goes as it's expected too. But now I know that's somewhat fine with me. All I know is that whatever I do in life I'm gonna give it my all and be the best I can be. Some days I wanna be a lawyer, fashion journalist, a nyc fashion blogger, leader of a big organization, surgeon, doctor, and helping people. The book eat pray love, is a book I'm very interested in reading.This has been the most fucked up year, but I'm thinking that when things get worse there's always gonna be a light at the end of the tunnel. I always wanted to be on top of the world, but now I have to learn to be apart of the world just living and enjoying life as I know it. I think I'm having an epiphany of just enjoying life. I have learned to except people who are different from me. I'm eager to learn about different types of music,people,cultures,religions,live style,fashion,food,and learning. Having an open mind can really help a person understand life better. I lived somewhat of the wild child lifestyle, I'm still a wild child rebel deep down inside, I'm just trying to humble myself to a better person.

2 comments:

  1. Love this attitude and I wish you to enjoy your life the way you designed it. Thanks so much for following our blog, we love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie is a most see, i also love the idea of it.
    hey thanks for stopping by and i love the blog and your photos are amazing, i will be following

    ReplyDelete